Your adventure starts here. Our mission is to develop thoughtful, adventurous and academically ambitious young people who are life-long learners. We aim to prepare our pupils with the character and skills to succeed in the ever-changing world after school and their onward journey in life. Our pupils have the freedom to experience, explore and enquire about the world around them.
We encourage independence and tolerance within ‘The Rendcomb Family’. 230 acres of stunning Cotswold countryside; a safe and idyllic location. ‘Rendcomb Family’; a supportive, caring and nurturing environment.
- A Level 2016; triple A average.
- GCSE 2016; half of grades A or A*.
- 95% of pupils secured their chosen University.
- Leavers destination 2016 include; Oxford, Bath, Exeter, Imperial College London, King’s College London and Liverpool.
- Top independent school in the county for Value Added and 4th in the UK.
- 70% of our students are from the UK ensuring we offer a true British Boarding School Experience.
- 16 different nationalities study at Rendcomb College; a rich and diverse community.
- Cultural Enrichment; we embrace and celebrate the different nationalities we have within the ‘Rendcomb Family’.
- Tutoring System.
- Buddy System.
- Science Laboratories that reach the gold standard of teaching.
- 3.3 million pound Performing Arts Centre now open: 350 seater auditorium, dance studio and Drama classroom.
- New boarding house scheduled for September 2018
- New Sixth Form and Medical Centre scheduled for January 2019
- 90 minutes from London Heathrow with airport transfers available.